Zincofer Syrup fulfils your daily dose of multivitamins and minerals intake. It helps treat iron and nutritional deficiency anaemias. It contains multivitamins and minerals that aid in the growth and development of the body. It boosts immunity and helps the body fight against various infections. It is further beneficial for anaemias associated with pregnancy and worm infestations. It also has an anti-inflammatory action that reduces inflammation and the risk of chronic diseases.
- Nourishes the body by delivering everyday demands of nutrition.
- Ferric Ammonium is used to treat iron-deficiency anaemia. It is also used to control phosphorus levels in adults with chronic kidney disease who are on dialysis.
- Nicotinamide (also known as Niacinamide) is a form of vitamin B3 (niacin). It helps in replenishing the energy in the body cells and provides essential nutrients.
- Pyridoxine is involved in protein, fat, and carbohydrate metabolism and the creation of red blood cells and neurotransmitters. It also helps in cognitive development through the biosynthesis of neurotransmitters and maintains normal homocysteine levels (an amino acid in the blood).
- Cyanocobalamin is a form of vitamin B12 that helps in the proper functioning of the brain, nerves and the production of red blood cells. It treats low blood levels of vitamin B12 in people with pernicious anaemia and other conditions like pregnancy, thyroid problems, stomach and intestinal disorders.
- Zinc boosts immunity and promotes the growth and development of body tissues.
Directions for Use
Shake the syrup bottle well before use. Check the label for directions and take it after meals with a measuring cup/dosing syringe in the dose and duration prescribed by the doctor. Please do not take more than the daily recommended dosage.
Use this medicine as prescribed by your doctor. Sometimes, you may experience common side effects like:
- Stomach upset
These side effects do not require medical attention and gradually resolve over time. However, if these symptoms persist or worsen, please consult your doctor promptly.
- Before starting the medication, let your doctor know if you have any liver, kidney or heart problems and other pre-existing medical conditions.
- If you experience any unusual symptoms or allergic reactions whilst taking medicine, please discontinue the use and consult your doctor immediately.
- Let your doctor know if you have any surgery scheduled before starting the medication.
- Inform your doctor in advance if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding before starting the medication.
- If you feel dizzy/sleepy while using this medicine, it is advised to avoid driving and operating machinery until you feel better.
- Limit or avoid alcohol intake while using this medicine to minimize interactions and occurrence of side effects.
- Keep the medicine out of reach of children and pets.
- Store in a cool, dry place, protected from direct sunlight and heat.