To claim for a Refund, please check if the purchased Products fall under the warranty as per the Warranty Policy. If the Products fall under warranty, then you can claim for refund based on the following conditions:
- Customer can claim for Refund for the purchased Products within 3 days from the date of receiving the Products.
- Physically damaged and/or missing Products cases will only be considered if reported at the time of delivery.
- Refunds for all eligible returns or cancellations are issued through the payment method used at the time of purchase, except for cash payments made under the Pay on Delivery mode of payment.
- You will not receive cash refunds in connection with a card sale.
- Refunds cannot be processed to third-party accounts. The name on your APL account should match with the name of the bank account holder.
- Refunds will only be made against genuine and trackable cancellation or return requests generated by you by clicking on the cancellation button provided in the App’s user dashboard in your APL account. Refund request against delays, nature of advice obtained, efficacy of treatment, health outcomes of consultation will not be entertained.
- No refund request in relation to cancelled or returned orders will be processed if raised by the customer beyond a period of 6 months from the date of cancellation or date of return, except in specific situations to be determined at the sole discretion of APL.
- Refunds may be processed within 15 working days from the receipt of a request from you. All communications with regards to refund should be sent to muthumedicals.com